In Person Showcase
3348 Pine Bluff Court
Midland, MI 48642
This home is for sale/a model home
About This Home
- Tucked in the exclusive Larkin Township community of Siebert Woods, this new floor plan is beyond flexible.
- Cuddled around the stone gas fireplace are angled shiplap black accented walls atop custom built built-ins.
- Featured in the kitchen is custom cabinetry complete with an exquisite wood vent hood, quartz countertop, and a corner pantry with working countertop.
- While the dining room offers more than ample space for entertaining, it can be expanded simply by opening the sliding doors leading to the covered porch nested in nature.
- Viewing is required in the primary suite – it has its own vestibule, a separate retreat room, large bathroom with tiled shower, and an enormous closet with a dressing peninsula.
- Dazzling guests will happen in the powder room – dark, rich wainscoting is topped with a unique geometric wall covering and accented with champagne gold-colored accents.
- Practicality does not mean that design needs to end, the black shiplap backdrop in the study adds drama while the clear glass doors can be shut for privacy but still give you a sneak peek – did we mention that the study has a large closet ready for storing all those office materials?
- High-Performance Home-Building, Energy-Star Tested and Certified, Inspired Design… Cobblestone.
Meet The Builder
At Cobblestone Homes, we believe there’s no more honorable calling than to create the place where life’s most precious memories happen. We don’t just build homes. We construct the steps that your little girl walks down wearing her prom gown. We craft the floors where your baby learns to crawl. Inside the walls of a Cobblestone home, you’ll kiss your children goodnight, and hug family and friends arriving for holiday celebrations. Those moments are why we do what we do the way we do it. We build better homes so families can live life to the fullest.
5474 Garfield Rd. Ste. 2
989.692.0210 | firstname.lastname@example.org